Thursday, August 11, 2011

{Where's Sammy?



Jackson had a lot going on in March/April so I'll throw in a crazy little Sam story... I swear I looked for this boy for close to 20 minutes. My heart was racing and I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked outside, in the dryer, in cabinets, all of his favorite hiding places. In complete desperation I was ripping through the house. Well, I opened up this ottoman and found him. asleep. I'm surprised he was still breathing. I'm honestly glad we're both still alive to tell the tale. He will be the death of me. I'm certain.







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Ok, so I'm going to comment on all these since i haven't checked out the blogging world in almost a year! I've never met another kid like Sam. The fact that you were even looking in cabinets and the DRYER!! Hilarious!!

Tessa and Adam said...

This made mine and Adam's DAY!!! We could not believe he was in there with the lid SHUT! We laughed hard over this. What a crazy kid.....he must have been playing hide and seek and fell asleep?? Naughty...naughty..... Oh yeah and the dryer part cracked us up too....