Thursday, August 19, 2010

{Back to School Mom projects!

OK so I do miss my kids, but I'm not going to lie when I say that after 3 months of flying by the seat of our pants I also realized how much I missed routine. I am excited to get back in the gym on a regular basis and start a few projects of my own. So after I complete my homework (ie... paint the entire main floor of my house to cover up all of the sharpie marks and scuffs from balls and shoes) I am ready to tackle a few cute things... Here are a few that I've been eyeing since BEFORE girls camp took over my life!

1. Amy Butlers Weekender Bag (I've heard it's a doosy, but I'm up for the challenge).


2. I have the paint all ready to go for my laundry room, which is currently a burnt orange but will soon look something like House of Smith's pantry! I also love this idea only in a blue/grey. I love how fresh it looks and I could use a few more 'cool' colors in my home.

3. I've got to include something to get me excited for Halloween and these adorable trick or treat bags will do the trick!

No comments: