Tuesday, September 30, 2008

{Happy October 1st Eve...



Anyone that knows me, knows that I love fall! I love apples and cider and chili and hot chocolate and colorful leaves, EVERYTHING about it! Of course Halloween is included on that list. I like Halloween better than birthday's, anniversary's, and any other holiday! I love the colors and the pumpkins and the costumes. You name it and I love it! I got a little jump start on a few Halloween decorations thanks to Sam's birthday this year. My favorite and only new decoration comes from a website that I discovered about a year ago. It's right up my alley... everything handmade. It is fabulous for ideas and inspiration and for those "that is so cute but I can't take on one more project" moments when you just have to buy it! I ordered this sign from Homespun Raven's shop. She has other really cute Halloween signs, but this was by far my fave!



My mom is the RS President in her ward, and last week they did a mini "enrichment project" at her house. I was the grateful recipient of one of her "trick or treat" banners made from ribbon and paper. It is adorable and add's just a little more fall flair to my mantle! Thanks madre!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Holyoaks said...

Cute Tagan! I love your taste. We are two peas in a pod as far as Fall decor goes. I love it!