Tuesday, September 23, 2008

{Todd's big weekend...


Last weekend Todd and a few buddies hiked four - fourteeners in one day! For a guy that's never hiked a fourteener before, I was pretty impressed. He said it was tough but very rewarding. They went up on Friday night and slept in the car (and outside on cots) so that they could start hiking early in the morning. They hiked Mt. Bross, Mt. Lincoln, Mt. Democrat, and Mt. Cameron. 6 hours and 20 minutes later they were thawing out and on their way home. I told Todd that I'm all in next year but we've got to start out earlier in the summer when it's a little warmer at fourteen thousand feet!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Zipporah said...

I'm impressed! Michael hiked one last weekend and was beat. Four is awesome!
Hope you are doing well. Sure miss you!

kimberryorama said...

Bring on the Fog!

Bridget said...

Great pic of Todd. If you join in next year I'm in too!