(Alright Buffy, I'll give this a try)
10 years ago...
I had just graduated high school and was getting ready to head out to Utah to begin my college adventure... Go Cougs! I remember riding my bike from DT to the shops at Riverwoods to spend what little money I had at Abercrombie and Fitch. I also remember my S-Hall 3rd floor homies, that stupid ice cream machine in basement of our dorm (I'm still working those things off!), dance parties and late night massage sessions! I got a job working for Todd's roommate in the records department in the bottom of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Todd finally found the courage to come in and meet me. Our first date was a haunted hay ride... and that was pretty much the end of my "college adventure!"
Today's to do list...
Well since today's almost over, there's not much left to do!
1. Make dinner
2. Wipe Sam's nose for the millionth time today
3. Pack up some props for tonight's mutual activity
Places I have lived...
1. Born in Provo, UT
2. Miami, FL
3. Aurora, CO
4. Loveland, CO
5. Provo, UT
6. Colorado Springs, CO (we're on our 3rd home)
If I were a millionaire...
What does a million dollars really get you these days? A tank of gas??! A bigger check to the government on April 15??!
Well, I guess there's a few things I would do...
1. A few home improvement projects like, a new deck and a new kitchen (complete with this incredible sink that I saw in this years Parade of Homes!
2. I would let Todd get a new truck if I could have his Tahoe in addition to purple undercarraige lights and spinner rims!
3. A Berry family trip to Barbados. Yeah mon!
Snacks I enjoy...
There's pretty much not a snack I don't enjoy! I love anything gooey, creamy, cold, hot and the richer the better! However, I'm trying to stick to Smart Pop's Kettle Corn because I've spent a lifetime eating the above mentioned "snacks".