Friday, August 15, 2008

{My new goal...




I just decided that if I'm going to take the time to blog and upload pictures, I may as well take a few more minutes to create a scrapbook page! Who knows, if I can actually keep current with all my new photos I may even be able to catch up!

These pictures are from our camping trip to 11 mile last weekend. We had a really great time with the Kimballs. Thanks guys! We got started a little late this summer but we hope to get a few more camping trips in before the first snow fall........
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kimball Family said...

Cute pages! I love them. I'm glad that you documented them so well; now maybe my kids will be able to remember some childhood events--at least the ones Aunt Tagan was at!

We had a great time! It was definitely worth the rain, bugs and whining!

If you get a second, email me the pictures you took, or just burn them onto a disc for me.

kimberryorama said...

So very cute. Love the layouts and everything. Tanner is cracking up over Sam and his tasty little mountain treat. The chompers are coming in handy!
xo

Nancy Jewkes said...

Darling pages ... are they all digital?

Nancy Jewkes said...

Darling pages ... are they all digital?