Saturday, January 09, 2010

{Christmas morning...




My Christmas decorations are down and I've started my annual 'tear through the house organizational process' (although this is the first year that I've had my vinyl cutter and WOW! more on that later... let's just say "I heart labels!"). So, I'm trying to get the last few posts of 2009 out there so that I can move on to 2010! This year we stayed home for Christmas. It was nice. It was relaxing. The boys slept in until 8:30! We did Christmas at our house, had a nice breakfast, gave the boys Christmas haircuts and then we went over to sANNta's (that's my new nickname for my very generous mother-in-law!). We played games and ate until our stomachs nearly exploded. It was fabulous!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bridget said...

"Tagan and her vinyl cutter sittin' in a tree...K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" That is a seriously expensive label cutter! Ahh, it's all fun and jokes. Just wishing I was as organized as you!