J looked so big as he walked up to the elementary school this morning. With the start of school comes routine (and I crave routine!) but it's also so sad to see summer go. I started thinking "seriously, what am I going to do with myself now that Jackson is in school every day, all day?"
And of course, I came up with a list a mile long...
1. Catch up the blog on all of our fun summer adventures.
2. Box up the kids old clothes (not to mention my closet!).
3. Give the office a major organizational over haul.
4. Paint the breakfast nook table and chairs.
5. Hang lots and lots of hooks in the laundry room.
6. Exercise everyday.
7. Finish Sammy's baby scrapbook (and continue on from there!).
8. Make curtains for the downstairs.
9. Take guitar lessons.
10. Launch an etsy store...
11. Tackle my craft area, serious organization needed there!
etc... etc... etc...
The only problem is now I am Sammy's entertainment! He is such a handful.... so much fun, but definately a handful! Here is a sample of what our typical summer day consisted of!
Who am I kidding? I may as well just throw that list in the garbage and savor the time that I have with just him!