Wednesday, June 17, 2009

{Food, Friends and Spaahhh...


A girl couldn't ask for anything more! I have such a fun, fun group of girlfriends... about two and a half years ago my sister-in-law and my friend Julie and I decided that we needed to branch out and meet new people. We really just wanted an excuse to get out of the house by ourselves one night a month, so we started a Bunco group. It was a struggle to get even 5 ladies to come. Since then, we kicked Bunco to the curb and turned it into a general "Ladies Night Out" {actually officially, T.L.C. The Ladies Club... yes, I know... ;) } You pair up with a buddy or two and host one night a year making it anything you want it to be. We have over 40 ladies who are on the "invite" list but anyone is welcome. It has been such a fun thing in my life! Well, last night was my night to host and I was super smart and paired up with the two ladies who own beauty schools and we did a spa night! All I had to do was bring the food... is that great or what? Cori was gracious enough to let us do it at the Paul Mitchell School here in town and both she and Julie donated a heck of a whole lot of product! Thanks gals...

Our services for the night included a wash house special provided by the PMTS future professionals. Lemon juice scrub followed by a Perrier rinse or a raw sugar scrub. We also paired up and gave each other a quick facial and pedicure. Good, good times.

Ashli's rejuvenating mask...


Kari and Wendy partnering up for a deep cleansing...

Tiffany painting someone's toenails...


Katie, just relaxing...


Julie Baer, who doesn't read my blog (so don't tell her that I have this picture posted or she might kill me!)

Cori... the Paul Mitchell rockstar!

Elaina, getting down and dirty with someone's toes...

B-Ridge soaking it all in...

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Man, I am moving to Colorado just so I can join your TLC group!! Very jealous!!! Looks like a great time!

Bridget said...

Am I a poser or what?! Last night was so much fun! Thanks Cori, Julie and Tagan!

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

Wow, I miss you guys. I can't believe the group is up to 40 people. I love Bridget's long hair. What fun!

Buffy said...

That was great! The food was delicious and the company was superb. I love Bunco! I still refuse to call it TLC. :-)

The Cluff Family said...

Can every month be spa night? Seriously, this was one of my favorite activities. And the food was so yummy...thanks!

Kimball Family said...

So sorry I missed it. It looks like you girls had so much fun!

Karen said...

oh my gosh, why are you so creative and i am NOT??? i still can't believe that we are in the same family! my mom and i have this discussion all the time--you and your mom got all the amazing, fun, party-girl genes. now we just need to live closer so we can take advantage of all your great ideas :o)
i love you, tags!!!