Tuesday, December 16, 2008

{Career Day...


This week is spirit week at CME and today was "Career Day." Jackson told me last week that he wanted to be an "army, jet flyer man" when he grew up so we made a little trip to Hobby Lobby! I was up until 12:30 sewing this little get-up for him and when he woke up this morning he was SO excited for school. I remember my mom staying up late sewing little costumes and picture day outfits (that weren't quite finished and when the photographer would re-position me I would get stuck with a pin!) for me. I woke up this morning thinking about her and being thankful for the sleepless nights that she had on my behalf! Speaking of my mom, it's her birthday today!

Happy Birthday Grammies...


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Too cute! I LOVE that picture of Jackson. He looks so thrilled in his new army uniform. xoxo

Unknown said...

Could you be any more creative?! You put us all to shame. Dang! Jackson is a lucky guy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tagan!

It has been a while! What a cute little "army, jet flyer man" and a great mother you are to make it for him!

I remember my mom always making Sarah and I dresses for the holidays!

Miss you all!

Heather