Tuesday, November 13, 2007

{Goodbye Craft Room...


Somehow I figured this would happen... When we remodeled our basement we took one bedroom and designated that to be my craft room. I even had the carpet ripped out and the concrete stained so that if I spilled glue, paint or whatever it was an easy clean up. This was supposed to be a place where I could retreat and create to my hearts content. If I didn't finish a project, I could shut the door and the rest of the house wasn't affected. Well, since Sammy came along it has been harder to get to the gym. I'm tired in the morning and by the time Todd comes home I just want to spend time together as a family. ...so... this was our solution. Todd ordered an ironmaster weight set and bench so that we can just go downstairs and get in a decent workout. The problem was we had no where to put it. We thought about moving the guest bedroom from downstairs to upstairs, but that didn't make a whole lot of sense. Eventually we agreed to turn my craft room into the weight room. It has actually worked out pretty good. My craft 'room' has been moved to the kitchen/bar area in the basement and the only down side is that now I have to been a cleaner crafter!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: