Tuesday, November 10, 2009

{Gratitude...

I found this idea on one of my favorite blogs and decided to implement it for the month of November in our house. Last night we had a few friends over for FHE and talked about gratitude. We are going to add leaves of Thanksgiving all month long. As usual, Jackson got completely into it and has been writing leaves at every spare moment....

I was up ALL night with a super sick Sammy so Todd took the bull by the horns and got Jackson off for school. When I finally rolled out of bed around 8:15 I came down and saw that he had been busy making more leaves this morning. I about fell on the floor laughing when I read his most recent leaf! You gotta love 1st graders...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Does that say, "I lick my frows?" LOL!

Tagan said...

It's actually, "I lick my freds" ....even better!

Nicole said...

Very cute idea and very cute sayings on the leaves!